How to regain crucial data?
Data is very precious for everyone. Loss of crucial data is really painful. Suppose you are working on a project from last six months and your project is in the last stage. You have stored all your important files about the project on the hard drive of your computer. One day when you started working and switched on the computer, you found that your system fails to start due to hard disk failure. This situation sounds really frustrating. You restarted the system several times but it fails to start again, if all your effort fails to start your computer then you have lost your crucial data related to project and it cannot be recovered through any system provided tool. This data loss really frustrates you. But you can rescue your lost data. Crucial Data Recovery is an efficient application to recover files and folders from any data loss scenario.
Some other common scenario of crucial data loss
- Accidental deletion of data is one of the most common scenarios to lose data. Suppose you have selected several files to delete and unknowingly you have deleted some of your important files along with useless data. It leads to loss of your vital data.
- Reinstallation of OS is quite normal for most of the computer users. To increase system performance or for other reasons you reinstall a healthy operating system on your computer. If you have not created a backup of your important data upon reinstallation, all the data get wiped from the storage partitions.
- If you have deleted some data which bypasses Windows Recycle Bin or Mac Trash then it leads to loss of data. As the size of Recycle Bin and Trash is predefined by the user, if you have deleted a data and on that time the size of Recycle Bin or Trash folder has filled up then your data bypasses Recycle Bin folder and eventually leads to severe data loss.
- Partitioning or repartitioning of hard drives also causes severe data loss. If you have partitioned a hard drive of the system without verifying its content or without creating its backup then after partitioning you may lose your crucial data on large scale.
- Formatting of the hard drive is another cause of data loss. After formatting, the address table of a hard drive will be deleted and the system does not have a link between data and current file pointer. So data become inaccessible and leads to loss of data.
- File system corruption is one of the major causes of data loss. If file system of your computer corrupts then it does not allow to access data and it leads to data loss. In all these situations you can make use of crucial data recovery software
Tips: As we all know prevention is better than cure, so if you take some precautions then you may avoid data loss. Always scan your storage devices with a healthy anti-virus program so that you may not lose your data through any virus attack. Creation of backup is another way of avoiding any data loss scenario.
As there are so many ways of losing data but on the other hand, you can also retrieve it easily. As Crucial Data Recovery is an efficient tool that helps you to revive crucial data from Maxtor hard drive in any of the above-mentioned data loss scenario. Even if you have deleted your data by pressing shift + delete keys then also it can help you bring back your crucial data. This Crucial Data Recovery tool can easily get back crucial info from memory chip of different brands like SanDisk, Transcend, Sony, Lexar etc. In addition to memory cards, it can also perform crucial data rescue on Mac from storage drives like flash drives, external hard disks, hard disks, FireWire drives, iPods, USB drives etc.
Steps to rescue crucial data
Step 1: Install and launch the software to see its home wizard as given in figure 1.
Figure 1: Home Wizard
Step 2: Choose drive from which you have lost your files as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Choose Drive
Step 3: Get the list of recovered files as given in figure 3.
Figure 3: Recovered Files